Save the Children
Child Safeguarding Statement for Adverts
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
We undertake rigorous procedures to ensure that only people suitable to work with children are allowed to join our organisation and all candidates will be therefore be subject to this scrutiny.
CS positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
救助儿童会是全球领先的、独立的儿童慈善组织，1919年成立于英国。目前全球有25000余名员工在125个国家开展工作。 20世纪80年代，救助儿童会进入中国，开始在安徽、云南、西藏开展项目。2013年6月，救助儿童会成为在中国民政部注册的24 家境外基金会代表处之一。2017年，依法注册成为境外非政府组织在华代表机构。我们已在中国12个省、自治区和直辖市开展涉及儿童福利和保护、救灾、教育、健康、儿童权益等领域的项目。我们的愿景是所有儿童都能享有生存、健康、受教育、被保护以及参与世界的权利。
工作时间：每周2-3个全天， 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00
- Facilitate the interface between Operations and other teams to streamline internal management and compliance to meet internal procedures, local authority requirements, and Member/Donor requirements
- Consolidate, following internal guidance, the information provided by various Save the Children China departments for the purpose of annual planning and reporting
- Provide assistance to develop and revise annual plan and annual report, in line with official format and internal guidance and external feedback provided
- Provide assistance to develop ad-hoc official communications to local authorities, following internal guidance
- Any other tasks as assingned by the CO Intern manager
- A team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, systematic, and well organized
- A command of Microsoft applications (including but not limited to WORD, EXCEL and Powerpoint).
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese mandarin
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Ability to read and analyse significant amounts of documentation and summarize those in a coherent and compelling way