Working with Communications and Campaign Team, you’ll have the chance to express yourself and influence more people. You’re expected to contribute creative ideas to our communications work and attract public attention to child development.
You’ll assist the Communications and Campaign Team to:
• Manage social media accounts (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Kuaishou) of Country Office, including content production, user management, activity management. You are encouraged to initiate activities, select topics, and draft creative content independently.
• Implement Climate Change Campaign on national level, and support thematic campaign on program level, including content production, event preparation and network-building etc..
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on the job description.
• Undergraduate/Postgraduate student in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
• Familiar with social media and have a deep understanding of its strategy, user and content. Experience with social media accounts (WeChat official account, Weibo, Douyin etc.) management will be an asset.
• Possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose compelling content in Chinese.
• Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team.
• Good command of Xiumi, Adobe PhotoShop and video filming/editing is an asset.