Save the Children
Child Safeguarding Statement for Adverts
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
We undertake rigorous procedures to ensure that only people suitable to work with children are allowed to join our organisation and all candidates will be therefore be subject to this scrutiny.
CS positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
- Consolidate, following internal guidance, the information provided by various Save the Children China departments for the purpose of annual planning and reporting
- Provide assistance to develop annual plan and annual report, in line with official format and internal guidance provided
- Revise the annual plan and report if/as required, based on internal and external feedback and guidance
- Assist with processing of visits approval
- Provide assistance to develop ad-hoc official communications to local authorities, following internal guidance
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese mandarin
- Ability to read and analyse significant amounts of documentation and summarize those in a coherent and compelling way
- Detail-oriented, systematic, well organised.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org